|News and Upcoming Events|
- Thank you to Whole Foods and our garden coordinator, Iva Quinlin. MRA was just awarded a $2,000.00 grant from Whole Foods for our garden!
- Many thanks to Clackamas County Public Health and the Heal Grant committee. MRA has been awarded an $8000.00 Heal Grant to build a walking/running trail on the school grounds. Details to come!
- The MRA used book sale is back up and running. The sale will be held in the gym after school, unless we have a dry day when it will take place in the courtyard. All books cost $1.00 and the proceeds go directly to the MRA Library. Many thanks to Stacey Lowder for taking this on.
Upcoming Events at MRA:
Click HERE to go to the MRA Calendar Page
- March 8th, 10:00 a.m. Open House for Fall Enrollment
- March 8th, 10:00 a.m. Oregon Trail Workday
- March 10th, 3:15 p.m. Booster Meeting at MRA
- March 10th, 6:30 p.m. Auction Meeting at Arrowhead
- March 11th, 3:00 p.m. Seniors Homework Club
- March 11th, 3:10 p.m. Last Robotics Team Meeting
- March 11th, 6:30 p.m. MRA Board Meeting
- March 12th, 1:10 p.m. DaVinci's Workshop
- March 13th, 3:00 p.m. Seniors Homework Club
- March 13th, 3:00 p.m. 2nd to 5th Grade Leadership Meeting
- March 14th, Oregon Trail Day
- March 14th, Used Book Sale after school
- March 17th and 18th, 2:00 p.m. K/1 Human Body Exhibit
- March 17th and 18th, 3:15 p.m. Music Recitals
- March 18th, 1:00 p.m. Go West Play
- March 18th, 7:00 p.m. Dolce Dance Zumba in Molalla
- March 19th, MRA Science Fair
- March 19th, 6:00 p.m. JJ Jump Party in Clackamas
- March 20th and 21st, End of Term, No School
- March 24th to 31st, Spring Break
- March 31st, Teacher Workday, No School
- April, Poetry Month
- April 1st, Deadline for Enrollment
- April 8th, 6:30 p.m. MRA Board Meeting
- April 8th, 7:00 p.m. Public Lottery
- April 9th, 4:00 p.m. to Close El Charrito MRA Fundraiser Night
- April 18th, Plant Orders Due
Welcome to Molalla River Academy!
MRA is an Arts and Sciences charter school that opened in the fall of 2009, providing students with an exceptional and unique educational experience. MRA offers specialized teaching with an emphasis on the Arts and Sciences, and high standards for academic achievement.
It is the belief of MRA that there is infinite potential and curiosity that resides innately in children that will lead them to strive joyfully for knowledge. It is the goal of MRA to provide an enriching and challenging environment in which that process can take place.
Molalla River Academy is a small learning community founded on the premise that education is decisive and enduring to the degree that it supports the development of intellect, character and creativity.
MRA's Garden - Roots of Responsibility Day!!
Click Here for more pictures and updates.