Molalla River Academy
Our Core Values:
- We promote academic excellence through integrated,thematic curriculum
- We create a safe and nurturing environment
- We foster a sense of community
- We practice authentic assessment
- We create ongoing opportunities in the Arts and Sciences
- We encourage problem solving through hands on experiences
“Guiding students in becoming responsible lifelong learners and compassionate community members through interdisciplinary studies in the arts and sciences within a safe and nurturing environment."
- 8:15 a.m. to 2:50/3:00 p.m. Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.
Kindergarten to 4th Grade/5th - 8th Grade
- 8:15 a.m. to 12:50 p.m./1:00 p.m. Wednesdays
Kindergarten to 4th Grade /5th - 8th Grade
16897 S. Callahan Rd., Molalla, Oregon, 97038
We are currently looking to increase our pool of substitute teachers. If you are interested in subbing for MRA as a teacher or as an IA please submit your resume and letter of interest to us at email@example.com
PLAYSPACE PROJECT PICTURES