Go here to take the MRA
2015-2016 Parent Survey.
We value your input.
MRA SHOWCASE 2016
Many Thanks to Parents, Sponsors, Family, Friends and Community Members for a Successful Molalla River Academy O'Hana Fundraising Auction - We Raised $27,000.00!
Sponsored by Molalla Communications
and Lishka Financials
SIGN UP NOW!
MOLALLA RIVER ACADEMY
LEGOS, ARTS AND CRAFTS, BEGINNING KNITTING, BEGINNING CROCHET, IMPROV
Registration Form HERE
Upcoming Events at MRA:
Click HERE to go to the MRA Daily Calendar Page
Click HERE for the 2015-2016 Full Year Calendar
- May 26th, Fall 2016 5th/6th Grade Parent Outdoor School Meeting
- May 27th, Last Chance: Yearbook Orders Due - Form HERE
- May 27th, Cedars Fieldtrip
- May 30th, Memorial Day, No School
- May 31st to June 6th, Scholastic Book Fair
- June 1st, Bump Up Day
- June 1st, 12:00 All School Assembly - Track Club and Play Space Celebration
- June 3rd, 8:00 a.m. Doughnuts for the Dudes
- June 6th, 7th Grade Independent Project Presentations
- June 7th, 8th Grade Independent Project Presentations
- June 8th, 12:15 p.m. 8th Grade Graduation Assembly
- June 8th, 6:30 p.m. 8th Grade Graduation Ceremony
- June 9th, Talent Show and Field Day
- June 10th, Last Day of School, Half Day
- June 20th - 24th, Legos Summer Camp
Molalla River Academy
Our Core Values:
- We promote academic excellence through integrated,thematic curriculum
- We create a safe and nurturing environment
- We foster a sense of community
- We practice authentic assessment
- We create ongoing opportunities in the Arts and Sciences
- We encourage problem solving through hands on experiences
“Guiding students in becoming responsible lifelong learners and compassionate community members through interdisciplinary studies in the arts and sciences within a safe and nurturing environment."
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:50/3:00 p.m. Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.
Kindergarten to 4th Grade/5th - 8th Grade
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:50 p.m./1:00 p.m. Wednesdays
Kindergarten to 4th Grade /5th - 8th Grade
16897 S. Callahan Rd., Molalla, Oregon, 97038
MRA is currently looking for a 1st/2nd Grade Blended Classroom Teacher and a 3rd/4th Blended Classroom Teacher for the Fall of 2016. For more information please go to our Job Postings Page.